No. Sportify is in no way affiliated or associated with EA Sports, FIFA or any other sporting team or body.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping within the UK is free for all orders and will be dispatched through Hermes taking 2-3 days from the date of dispatch.
Shipping to Europe is £6 per order (up to a maximum of 5 cards) and will require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to other non-European countries is £11 per order (up to a maximum of 5 cards) and will require a signature on delivery.
For international orders of over 5 cards, please contact us for a shipping quote.
How long will my order take to dispatch?
There are two dispatch options. The standard dispatch time is within 5 working days. If you’re in a hurry to get your order, you can upgrade to priority dispatch which will mean your order is dispatched within 2 working days. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
Are Sportify cards officially licensed?
What are Sportify cards made of?
We have searched long and hard to make sure we use only the best quality materials to produce something we can really be proud of. Sportify cards are made of high quality laminated vinyl mounted on a black foamex board. The foamex is the best quality on the market and the highest quality used amongst our competitors. Our small sized cards are 3mm thick and the medium & large cards are 5mm thick. The cards are very rigid and suitable for hanging on walls.
How big are Sportify cards?
Our Sportify cards come in three sizes.
- Large (A2) – 59cm high x 39cm wide and 5mm thick
- Medium (A3) – 42cm high x 26cm wide and 5mm thick
- Small (A4) – 29cm high x 18cm wide and 3mm thick.
What are the recommendations for taking good player pictures?
- Images should be taken in good lighting conditions (not at night or in dark rooms)
- Images should not be taken from Facebook, Instagram or another website or app as images on those services are compressed and lose quality.
- Screenshots would also not be high enough resolution and quality.
- If you didn’t take the images yourself and need to get them from someone else, ask them to email the image at full size to you as messaging services like WhatsApp or iMessage also compress images and make them lower quality.
- The player’s head to chest & shoulders should fill as much of the original picture as possible.
- Images should not be cropped.
- The background should be as plain as possible and the colour of the background should ideally contrast the player.
- You should ensure you have the relevant permissions to use all images you provide and any misuse is your responsibility.
Can I order for my whole football team?
We offer savings for ordering more than 1 card. These savings are automatically applied in your basket. Have a look at our bulk discounts page to see what discount you can get.When you’re ready to order, you can either add multiple cards to your basket as normal, or if you would rather you can download and use our Excel based form.
If using our Excel form, we can supply you with a link to then upload the file and your Player Images and process the payment. Remember, we need the images to be large files in high resolution so they print out in great quality. Images taken from Facebook, Instagram etc will not be good enough quality and neither would cropped down images.